About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

PASSION SPLENDOR - day 34 YESOD sh b'HOD

PSALMS OF MY SOUL
ספירת העומר

PASSION SPLENDOR 
Bonding, Creation in Gratitude and Awe


YESOD sh b'HOD
Kabbalistic Sephirat HaOmer - day 34
(and readying to enter HaOmer day 35, MALCHUT sh b'HOD)
http://sephirathaomer.blogspot.com/2012/05/splendor-of-day-34-yesod-sh-bhod.html


- Joy Krauthammer


Backyard Baby Bunny


As I finish my Omer day 34, Sephirot Yesod sh b'Hod, and readying to enter Omer day 35, Malchut sh b'Hod, I enter my garden with camera in hand, and as always, I am in awe of G*d's creation surrounding me. Even the flowing purple flower vine fascinates me as it has crept its way hugely into cracks of the the patio cement and between bricks.

The wild backyard Bunnies (big and little) have scampered across the lawn after chewing on the grass, and I am grateful for the Splendor of the Holy One which I witness. The one yellow bearded iris is in full bloom and the wine colored iris is leaving until next spring. The golden citrus are hanging on the trees with mature fruit, as are also the babies just birthed from the sweet smelling white blossoms. Partially nibbled oranges and Passion fruit remain on the ground. Blackberries will ripen soon, and may be the meals for the bunny and every other creature visiting the garden. I hope this time they save one for me.


Double Delight
I give thanks to G*d for the magnificence I enjoy. Hod, I receive you with all my senses. Do you hear me? My cleansing of soul is filled with my gratitude for what I receive--including the roses which take away my breath, and the tiniest purple flower weed in the grass. I share my produce, flowers and photos, and give joy, friends tell me. I feel the joy of sharing, even with the creatures. I call and hold open the phone so others can hear the mockingbird in its symphony in the garden.

Even the simplest rose is beyond beauty. I keep snapping photos but I'm unable to capture its depth of beauty--maybe a little essence. Does this fragrant flower exemplify the magnificence of G*d's creations? I inhale deeply and in my hands, cup its many-petalled fully opened face and enjoy also the loveliness of the adjacent tight buds.

The roses are so spectacular that I just photographed to share with you; each color, the pink, the LIncoln red, the orange, and especially Double Delight in all its phases of opening.

You may not know this Passion Flower. You can see some not yet revealed blossoms which tomorrow on Day 35 will open, reaching Malchut, having been through all the stages to get to this point of survival- which does not always happen. 

I share with you a photo of the Passion Flower from my vine. It is Yesod.

Can I birth as beautifully as this extraordinary flower which gives strange tasting wondrous fruit? 
What shall I birth? In Yesod, hmm, maybe my photos.



The Passion Flowers are holding all the goodness that has flowed down to them as G*d smiles on them with an abunDance of sunshine and dew. It's not easy being a Passion Flower when so many critters and creatures partake of its very being, and suck its essence. I try to help keep the Passion Flower vine alive and flourishing. I think I am more aware of the flowers' vulnerability, safety and growth than my own being. I am sad when the flowers have been eaten, leaving only leaves, thus no fruit, and sometimes, not even the vine. I have had to cut it to the 'quick' to give it life.

I do know that for me as I shortly end the week of Hod with Sephirotic energies having flowed through me, that there is always more gratitude to share in the remaining Omer days for the Splendor in our universe. I can't wait until Hod rolls around again as a day within the coming week.  Baruch Hashem.

BlesSings, Joy

Here's more of today's flowers for your pleasure. G*d's Glory -- Hod.







.


Little & Big Bunny


Big and Bigger Berries
Yup, life-size palm-sized strawberries!
hand self-portrait by Joy

I feel like I am in Malchut of Noah's Ark with all my pairs of glory.

Holy One, continue to bless me that I witness Your creation and can co-Create with You. And be the best that I can be...

All photos by Joy Krauthammer ©

For tomorrow please view the next day's Older post Omer Psalms of My Soul.



All photos/materials in sites by Joy Krauthammer are under copyright protection by © Joy Krauthammer.
Permission by Joy Krauthammer, needed to repost/copy/reprint/use. Request in Comments, FB, or write/call personally.

~ ~ ~


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers