About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

CREATIVE CONNECTIONS - day 41 YESOD sh b'YESOD

PSALMS OF MY SOUL
ספירת העומר

Creativity in Connection
YESOD sh b'YESOD
Kabbalistic Sephirat HaOmer - day 41
- Joy Krauthammer


Yesod sh b'Yesod.  Reviewing the compilation of words that I have been involved with, and bonded meaningfully with for the last six weeks, I create an art form to colorfully illuminate my creative connection to Sephirat HaOmer. The essence of these words which I have said out loud and counted regularly for 41 nights, have been my foundation since 2nd night Pesach, and will guide me for another week until Shavuot. 

As an artist I have illustrated my Omer writing for different aspects of my life-force, in relationship to my emotions and actions.  
They are available on my site:  http://sephirathaomer.blogspot.com



Omer Art
 by  Joy Krauthammer © 
~

Tonight my actions have reflected Yesod sh b'Yesod. Knowing a friend was most likely in immediate need of another caregiver for her beloved spouse, tonight I found for them, a perfect available caregiver. This match also meets the needs of others who no longer need their caregiver, and meets the needs of the caregiver who now needs a new position. 

Because of my true bonding for 39 years with friends, and their having been my foundation especially when I was in need of a caregiver for my spouse, I am able to empathize and creatively act to meet their needs based on understanding of deep friendship. 

As friends we have experienced many emotions together, but truth, trust, caring, nurturing, and affection have never faltered. We have recognized each others' souls, strengths and weaknesses. Clearly the earlier attributes of the Sephirot have been embodied as part of our successful bonding, connecting both in feelings and loving deeds for the last four decades, since my arrival in California. I have been blessed with true friendship. Baruch Hashem
~ ~ ~

May the refinement work of cosmic cleansing that I do on myself during the 49 days of Kabbalistically Counting the Sephirat HaOmer help me to mamash/truly be who I am, and need to become. I desire to delete klipot/husks (negative influences) and again ready myself for Shavuot by strengthening, elevating and perfecting my midot/character traits. 


All photos/materials in sites by Joy Krauthammer are under copyright by © Joy Krauthammer
Permission by Joy Krauthammer, needed to copy/reprint/use.  


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers