About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

FIRST BIRTHDAY - day 36 CHESED sh b'YESOD

PSALMS OF MY SOUL

ספירת העומר


Loving Kindness in Creation

CHESED sh b'YESOD
Kabbalistic Sephirat HaOmer - day 36, double chai

- Joy Krauthammer

With rare live visits, I give within Chesed to my far away grandchild, yet I am blessed with many Bubbie babysitting Skype visits. We have a foundation that has been enhanced with family bonding.

With Maya's first birthday is coming soon in several weeks, I am so excited that I have now already designed and created a birthday card, filled with love, sweetness, sentiment, and bonding. In Yesod, there are four generations, L'Dor V'DorI loved creating for Maya, her name in designs, and being able to float her name, suspended in the surreal sky. 

If I am not in the photos, I shot the photos. If I'm in them, I digitally altered them. I want Ms. Maya to enjoy what I have made for her in pretty feminine girly colors, when she is old enough to appreciate the creation for her. (In Chesed sh b'Yesod, I recall that my beloved grandma Ethel, z"l, made me 'booties', but I don't remember how to knit and she taught me when I was about 8 years.)

There was great kindness extended to me from Apple trainers for me to quickly learn the advanced processes to create this card. Trainers really cared that I manifest what my heart and soul yearned to do in bonding connection further with my granddaughter.  Trainers were good in not letting me ungepotchkeyt (mess up and excessively and unesthetically decorate without form) my creation and limited me to my chosen 8 photo images.



Happy Birthday collage card by © Joy Krauthammer

Rainbow and mountain (card background) seen from my garden. 
Maya (6 months) was in my garden and enjoying the roses (and grapefruits).
Maya is two weeks in lower inset '4 generations' photo (by Paul).
Maya (6 months) and I in upper inset photo (by Brett). 

Thank you for Pages guidance from my wonderful Apple trainers!
Stephie, Casey, Jordan, Nick & Raffi. 

http://sephirathaomer.blogspot.com

All photos/materials in sites by Joy Krauthammer are under copyright protection by © Joy Krauthammer.
Permission by Joy Krauthammer, needed to repost/copy/reprint/use. Request in Comments, FB, or write/call personally.


~ ~ ~

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers