About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

DUCKS BOND - day 41 YESOD sh b'YESOD

PSALMS OF MY SOUL
ספירת העומר


DUCKS BOND
Ducks like to bond in my pond.

YESOD sh b'YESOD
Kabbalistic Sephirat HaOmer - day 41, 5 weeks and 6 days of the Omer.


Ducks Bond In My Pond
  © Joy Krauthammer  

YESOD sh b'YESOD

What can I learn for myself,
 from the ducks that visit me at home or the ducks I watch at Lake Balboa?
I witnessed 
how the male duck protected his female, 
and had her dietary needs taken care of first, and then he ate. 
The ducks remain as a pair, 
connecting in all their activities:
 nurturing, rest, swim, eat, waddle, in rain or sun.  
They are devoted to each other. 

- Joy Krauthammer

Yesod on the Tree of Life is foundation, relationship, creation, bonding and ancestry.

Do I bond easily or not with people, meaningful experiences, employment?
Why is my bonding easy or difficult?
How can I better bond with another?
Is my bonding mutual?
What are the consequences of the quality of my bonding?
Do I spend quality time with others?
How do I experience others' hearts and souls?
What would I like to share of myself?
Do I acknowledge the bond?
In bonding have I felt that I am taken advantage of?
How do I decide whether or not to continue my bond, or break a bond?
Where is the value, the authenticity, the truth, the caring in this bond?
How do I feel and handle it when the bond is being ripped apart by illness or death?
What do I do with my broken heart when the bond is suffering? And only memories will remain.
~ ~ ~


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers