About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

FORWARD IN BONDING - day 39 NETZACH sh b'YESOD

GOING FORWARD Within FOUNDATION BOND

PSALMS OF MY SOUL
Kabbalistic Sephirat HaOmer - day 39, 5 weeks and 4 days
NETZACH sh b'YESOD ספירת העומר
Going Forward Within Foundation Bond for 39 Homes
© Joy Krauthammer


© Joy Krauthammer 


Minutes after writing a letter to owners of 39 nearby homes (where I volunteer lead Neighborhood Watch/NW), to inform neighbors of our upcoming Security meeting (following many ‘breakins’) with local Los Angeles Police, I realize that I was mamash totally at that writing moment in the Sephirot’s / Divine Attributes energy of the Omer day and it deeply astounded me how within the Kabbalistic HaOmer that I AM aligned with the Tree of Life universal energy. In this day, Netzach sh b’Yesod / Going Forward Within Foundation Bond.

I’ve been aware before but I’m in grateful awe (Hod) each time I make the realization connection. In my letter I told the members that they must also meet, introduce themselves, invite their neighbors to our NW and to the meeting, come prepared with agenda issues, and bring what they want in order to better bond, even with name tags, shared noshes, like a ‘block party’, and they need to take notes to share and create a new updated shared Neighborhood Watch contact list. Bonding is not fun with shared ‘break in’ robbery traumas on the street. Being cute, I even ‘deputized' a few neighbors to act in my upcoming holiday absence, and take responsibility for being present with neighbors. I give them all police contact info and encouragement to independently call for help when needed and inform neighbors of issues.  Wish they would also sign up for the Police reports.

I've been leading this NW for several years. Forty years ago (1977) for a few years I also worked with NW. I write to neighbors weekly, or daily or a few times daily depending on the security info I need to share, mostly from LAPD or Nextdoor or CERT/Community Emergencuy Response Team.

Daily I Count Omer. As NW ‘leader' I related to an Omer thought from "SoulHacks, a 49 Day Journey to your Highest, Deepest Self”:
Rishe Groner wrote “Yesod is the functional piece that channels all our strength into one single flow that operates as a foundation; grounding us, holding us, and enabling true bonding and connection.

"True connection is about finding our personal triumphs yet acknowledging where we need help from others; about having our own sense of self while remaining connected, so there is no excessive independence nor reliance on others.

"To create a Yesod (Foundation) we fuse our own personal strength (Netzach) with our need for others (Hod). But true connection requires having a good sense of self; a knowledge of who we are without being swayed by another’s perceptions or opinions, and that’s why we focus on who we once were, and who we truly are today.”
(http://thegene-sis.com)


I think that "our need for others (Hod)" means-- if we are humble in Hod, we don’t have to think we can do it all on our own. That is why I wrote the letter that led me to my humble realization. It is knowing in Hod that I can count on G*d, surrender to the Holy One. And I wrote to others telling them that they are needed for us to be together at a meeting that has not been held in years.

Hours later, I went back to my essence, wearing my favorite purple hand-dyed outfit, and did what I do best. At a simcha I introduced visitors to other visitors so they could find joyous common bonds, and they did. A little more action and feeling in Netzach sh b’Yesod. Counting Omer ten years ago I had a shift in insight that Netzach is not only for 'victory in a battle" as I had used Netzach, but for going forward in joy. I usually do, but hadn’t made the conscious connection, and that thrilled me when I did. 

With that joyous dancing thought while in retreat with Aleph's Reb Zalman Schachter-Shalomi, z”l, and Romemu's Reb David Ingber at Elat Chayyim in the Bershires' Isabella Freedman Center, I then literally held up an open Torah for all to see for Shavuot. It was a sealing for me, being in joyous Netzach, and a bracha / a blesSing.

My own dedication to pursuing safety in our neighborhood shows in that neighbors are getting to meet for the first time the people who live next door or directly across the street. This reflects in the dedication I have to creating Omer Psalms each day and not to miss a day, and to relate the Psalms to experiences within the daily pairings of energy and midot/personality traits.

The Netzach I use in having neighbors meet is the same Netzach I use introducing people in my spiritual places and at events. People years later (twice last week) share with me that they are members of a group because they had felt welcomed by me. This happened only hours ago at a simcha and I could see/feel the joy of others as they met for first time, communicated, and shared stories at length. I wonder if that is how the Australian sheep dog feels instinctively gathering and rounding up his flock.

PS
Realized that I write and share about my Neighborhood Watch 39 houses on Omer Day 39; Another alignment.

May the refinement work of cosmic cleansing that I do on myself during the 49 days of Kabbalistically Counting the Sephirat HaOmer help me to mamash/truly be who I am, and need to become. I need to delete klipot/husks (negative influences) and again ready myself for Shavuot by strengthening, elevating and perfecting my midot/character traits.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers