About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

PRAISING G*D's SPLENDOR - day 33 HOD sh b'HOD,

PSALMS OF MY SOUL

ספירת העומר

HOD sh b'HOD
Echoing of Gratitude within Splendor 
Sephirat HaOmer day 33  along the Tree of Life

PRAISING G*D's SPLENDOR

- Joy Krauthammer

Hod, my vessel containing
my essence, my energy, my expression

revealed as I play passionate percussion
in gratitude for the glory of G*d.

Bells ringing, singing in abunDance
in harmony hear
and respond
to my inner vessel of joy.

Joy is my Hod, 

in the Etz Chayyim
in the Tree of Life.

I dance
soar my soul,
sing, shout my song,
as I serve
the Divine Giver of Life.

Halleluyah!

My outer garments cover me,
strong deep royal colors, velvet
flowing pomegranate crimson
and splendor of purple painted silks,
sunrise and sunset,
color tones of the Temple.

Hod, receiving and
giving over my loving-kindness
to share sensations,
and my appreciation
for the Light
of the Eternal One.

Surrendering
as if floating,
held in soft waters,
I am in Oneness.

Feeling,
touching molecules
of space all around me,
I stretch my body,
my limbs
as high and wide and full
as my imagination can reach,
my voice as clear
as my channel can be,
my drumming
smoothly connected
to The Source of All BlesSings.

Blessed, I am drummed,
and feel fullness of embrace,
melding into the Waters of Life

My expansiveness
becomes One in harmony
with all present.
We receive each other,
reverberate vibrations
of praise to the Compassionate One,
an ecstatic meditation.

Halleluyah!

With timbrel in hand,
we have walked through

G*d's miraculous parted seas
to our freedom.

We can pray
and give gratitude
for all we can be,
to transcend
beyond ourselves.

Hod brings me
to my radiant community,
playful place
of music for Majesty.

Place of Hod, gratitude.

I'm told,
angels are heard
in the tinkle,
the twinkle of my chimes.

Halleluyah!

Hodu L’Hashem Ki Tov
Ki L’Olam Hasdo, Hodu.

- Psalm 136 Give Thanks To G*d


Photo  above of Joy Krauthammer & her timbrel praising the Holy One


Lag B'Omer
Ruach
© Joy Krauthammer 


All photos/materials in sites by Joy Krauthammer are under copyright protection by © Joy Krauthammer.
Permission by Joy Krauthammer, needed to repost/copy/reprint/use. Request in Comments, FB, or write/call personally.

~ ~ ~ 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear dear Friend Holy Sister
Am reverberating with your words your colors your sounds,
days are coming
days of loving

sending you,gratitude , And Love
galorYa

Blog Archive

Followers