About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

SOUND and FERNS UNFURL - day 42 MALCHUT sh b'YESOD

PSALMS OF MY SOUL - - Joy Krauthammer
ספירת העומר

Kabbalistic Sephirat HaOmer - day 42
Malchut sh b'Yesod ~ Sounds and Unfurl

Expressively I share myself as I Serve G*d.
"Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" - Psalm 100:2

© Joy Krauthammer 


Sephirat HaOmer Malchut sh b’Yesod, 42nd day.

In the fullness of Omer’s 6th week, Day 42, as the Sago Palm fronds unfurl following Yesod’s gestation and birth, I can feel the joy of Malchut, Shechina/Feminine Divine Presence resting upon me and on the long green fronds as tight curls begin to open and spread and stretch, their arms bestowing upon us their expressive bounteous beauty, communicating their delight, and I witness this annual stage of life. 


This may be how I stretch my arm and begin playing my percussion cymbal after I have lovingly removed it from silent hibernation’s inactivity. Its roundness resembles the tight roundness of new curls.  Do you know that this is the creation of new fronds?! Don't they look like carved instruments?!  My self-expression with Malchut as garment covering my soul conveys to chevre joyful prayer as it unfurls in rings of reverberating sound, sending out vibes of connecting joy.  Drums have been a creative Yesod, foundation for my life, and I’ve honored the vision I was blessed to receive decades ago for this expression. As Shavuot nears in a week, the sounds (Ex. 20:15) for me could have been sounds of thunderous cymbal.  The cymbal is a bissel louder than what Miriam HaNeviah played earlier at the crossing of the Sea. Hmm, Maybe G*d played cymbals. 





No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers