About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

LOVINGKINDNESS FLOWS - day 1 CHESED sh b'CHESED

http://sephirathaomer.blogspot.com/2012/01/counting-sephirat-haomer-workshop.html

http://sephirathaomer.blogspot.com/2011/06/lovingkindness-flows-day-1-chesed-sh.html

ספירת העומר

PSALMS OF MY SOUL
Kabbalistic Sephirat HaOmer
Lovingkindness Flows, Chesed sh b'Chesed - day 1 on the Tree of Life
My Spiritual Journey preparing for Shavuot

Lovingkindness Illuminates My Way to Strangers and Friends

Day 1

During 2nd night Seder with my local Chabad, I expressed Chesed to others because there were opportunities. My heart oppened to strangers, and they received the lovingkindness I offered.

People whom I don't know arrived. They'd never been to this Chabad and don't live around here.  I could see that the woman's hand (my age) was dangling (stroke?), so I offered to help her with her elderly mother and the wheelchair.

At my table I expressed compassion to another single woman my age because she said that her elderly mother is on hospice and her daughter-in-law across the table from me, is undergoing treatment for throid cancer. I listened and offered blesSings. Must be hard to have a 7 year old child going through this, and also to want more children, and not be able to at this time, as the husband expressed. After some time, we discovered that the married son and my daughter know each other from their Jewish day school. Small world.

During Day 1 I went to my elderly friend, Edith, to help with her eye drops, as I do most days when no one is around. I will go back late afternoon to give those scheduled eye drops.  While visiting Edith she had me help a neighbor of hers who had an acute issue. I took care of what needed to be done, and did some brain-storming to further help the issue. (Later the long-distance issue was resolved.)

On this Day 1, in Lovingkindness, I've begun to prepare a present for Edith's 91st birthday arriving in two days.
I've also created and sent a get well card to another friend recovering from another cancer surgery.
May I be blessed to be a vessel to offer blesSings to others.

~ ~ ~

All photos/materials in sites by Joy Krauthammer are under copyright protection by © Joy Krauthammer.
Permission by Joy Krauthammer, needed to repost/copy/reprint/use. Request in Comments, FB, or write/call personally. 

No comments:

Followers