- JOY Krauthammer, MBA
- Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy
REB SHLOMO - day 1 CHESED sh b'CHESED
Reb Shlomo's, z"l, Last Pesach
Omer Week one, Day One. Chesed sh b’Chesed
Reb Shlomo Carlebach, z”l, loved everyone and expressed it. Shlomo had the capacity to love a stranger, and to lend a helping hand to all whom he didn’t know and did know.
I still need to better learn this 1st of 49 personal refinements to my soul. I can feel, take action, and can say I love you to a person I’ve newly met. And it may not be enough.
Pesach Chol HaMoed in 1994 Reb Shlomo, z”l, and his family and my family shared the Pesach assigned dining table at La Costa Resort. Chevre came to visit Shlomo in Orange County, CA. My mother-in-law had no idea why people were crowded around our personal round table with outside rows of chairs and people leaning in, while Shlomo shared teachings. Our evening concert did not happen as we had planned. Neshama wasn’t allowed to sing (Kol Isha), and as drummer, I wasn’t allowed to accompany Shlomo. This was Shlomo’s last Passover concert. Chevre’s Chesed/loving kindness was shared with Shlomo at what would be his last Pesach.
Blessed are You, HaShem, Creator of the Universe, who has sanctified us with Your commandments, and commanded us concerning the counting of the Omer.
All photos/materials in sites by Joy Krauthammer are under copyright protection by © Joy Krauthammer.
Permission by Joy Krauthammer, needed to repost/copy/reprint/use. Request in Comments, FB, or write/call personally.
- SEPHIROT ChART TREE OF LIFE
- COUNT THE SEPHIRAT HA OMER Workshop
- SEPHIROT CH/ART, River of Light, Path
- Tree of Life
- FOUR WORLDS
- Words of Sephirat HaOmer
- Sephirot Flow
- Tallit Radiates Sephirot
- Woven Ribbon Tallit
- Seven Gates
- Observing Sephirat HaOmer
- Joy In Sephirat HaOmer
- Number Our Days
- RETURN AGAIN to Begin Our Journey
- CHESED All We Need Is Love
- CHESED every day
- Family Lovingkindness - day 1 CHESED sh b'CHESED
- LOVINGKINDNESS FLOWS - day 1 CHESED sh b'CHESED
- REVEALED BLESSING - day 1 CHESED sh b'CHESED
- REB SHLOMO - day 1 CHESED sh b'CHESED
- Boundaries In LOVINGKINDNESS - day 2 GEVURAH sh b’...
- Limitations IN LOVINGKINDNESS - day 2 GEVURAH sh b...
- BOUNDARIES IN LOVINGKINDNESS - day 2 GEVURAH sh b’...
- BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION - day 3 TIFERET sh b'CHESED
- WALKING EACH OTHER - day 3 TIFERET sh b'CHESED
- HEART IN HAND - day 3 TIFERET sh b'CHESED
- HEALING BLESSINGS - day 4 NETZACH sh b'CHESED
- ▼ June (28)