About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION - day 3 TIFERET sh b'CHESED

PSALMS OF MY SOUL
ספירת העומר


Kabbalistic Sephirat HaOmer - day 3 of Counting 49 days on the Etz Chayim

Compassion In Lovingkindness - DAY 3 TIFERET sh b'CHESED


BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

My friend, Edith, celebrates her 91st birthday today on the 3rd day of the Omer. 

I photographed the flowers in Edith's garden and created a floral collage for her. 
With all my heart, I love to show chesed to my elderly friend. 

Deciding that the best action I can take as a gift for my friend's 91st birthday today, is to photograph her garden and give her photos and a collage of G*d's magnificent flowers.  At this age, having a little difficulty, Edith is not free to go alone to her front yard, to enter her bounteous garden.  I want to bring the garden to her. In addition, we sat together quietly in her back porch (more easily accessible) as the dog and cat vied for our attention. Edith is pure chesed to her pets.

There is Tiferet/harmony in our Chesed/lovingkindness toward each other.  Inside the home, I watched on her computer, the hundreds of photos that family has prepared for an upcoming wedding. I'm glad to share the pleasure my friend (the matriarch) has from her decades of mothering generations. 

My friend appreciates my large printed colorful flower collage and says it would make a good card or table placemat.  For my friend I spent a couple intensive full days between shooting 125 photos and editing and 'layer masking' and  using Instant Alpha for more creativity. I've been editing more and individually sending the flower photos to Edith for her extended birthday pleasure.

These Flowers of My Heart, are a Psalm of My Soul.

How can you have more harmony in your relationships and bring beauty to them?

Flower Collage
Edith's Garden
© Joy Krauthammer 

Original Version
© Joy Krauthammer 

My goal is to mindfully & Sephirotically examine mysef during each of 49 days of Counting the Omer, 
and delete blemishes to purify in preparation going toward Shavuot. 
It feels good to know and recognize that the compassionate action we share as friends, 
is because we are created B'Tzelem Elokim, in the image of the Holy One. 
"Love your neighbor as yourself"  I AM the Eternal One."  (Leviticus 19:18)


All photos/materials in sites by Joy Krauthammer are under copyright protection by © Joy Krauthammer.
Permission by Joy Krauthammer, needed to repost/copy/reprint/use. Request in Comments, FB, or write/call personally. 

No comments:

Followers