About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

RETURN AGAIN to Begin Our Journey

During this zeman / season of Counting of the Sephirat HaOmer, 
I desire to reclaim my pure neshama / soul.

RETURN AGAIN

Melody by Reb Shlomo Carlebach, 1974
Sung by Reb David Zeller
Words by Rafael Simkha Kahn

Return Again 
ChArt Art by Joy Krauthammer ©


"Return Again, Return again, 
Return to the land of your soul. 
Return to who you are.
Return to what you are.
Return to where you are.
Born and reborn again."


"Increasing our G*d consciousness is a process of constant Returning, each time coming out, 
being reborn closer to the essence of what we are, and who we are, and what makes us, and moves through us. 
The circles and levels unite in a multi-dimensional spiral." - Rabbi David Zeller


As we begin our Tree of Life journey from 2nd day Pesach to Shavuot, with Sephirat HaOmer,
 I recall with love, the teachings and songs blesSings 
of dear Reb David Zeller, z"l, and Reb Shlomo Carlebach, z"l.

Reb Zeller's yahrzeit 7 Sivan, is during Shavuot. 
Counting the Omer ends at Shavuot, 
and I recall the very sad news delivered Shavuot morning of Reb Zeller's death. 
Personally, celebrating Shavuot that morning, I was with Reb Zalman Schachter-Shalomi 
at Isabella Freedman Center when in grief, he informed us all that Reb Zeller Returned Again to the Holy One.

Please read about Rabbi David Zeller:

Please read about Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach:

~ ~ ~

RETURNING, STANDING or LEAVING?

Dulles Airport train track
Is it where I've been, where I am, or where I'm going?
How do I look at life?
How are my journey's attributes in the fullness of Malchut?
How is my journey in Elul, doing Cheshbon HaNefesh?
In these two seasons I do similar soul accounting.
© Joy Krauthammer
~ ~ ~

All photos/materials in sites by Joy Krauthammer are under copyright protection by © Joy Krauthammer.

Permission by Joy Krauthammer, needed to repost/copy/reprint/use. Request in Comments, FB, or write/call personally. 


~ ~ ~

No comments:

Followers