About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

WALKING EACH OTHER - day 3 TIFERET sh b'CHESED

PSALMS OF MY SOUL
ספירת העומר

"WE'RE ALL JUST WALKING EACH OTHER HOME."
 - Ram Dass

TIFERET sh b'CHESED
Kabbalistic Sephirat HaOmer - day 3
- Joy Krauthammer


"We're All Just Walking Each Other Home"  - Ram Dass
© Joy Krauthammer
Costa Rica Rain Forest

In Chesed
'We're All Just Walking Each Other Home'
...sometimes in person
and sometimes
daily the 'Walking' may be by e-mail
or maybe
phone.

A Joy 'Selfie"

and sometimes by phone

A Joy 'Selfie'

~ ~ ~
PSALMS OF MY SOUL
ספירת העומר

TIFERET sh b'CHESED
Kabbalistic Sephirat HaOmer - day 3
- Joy Krauthammer  2016

"I HAVE DONE MY VERY BEST TO BE A FRIEND." 

These are the words I just wrote on-line to Shoshana who lives in Israel. Shoshana, age 90, is a dear friend of our mutual friend. Shoshana uses computer, but our mutual 86 year old friend does not, so I write to Shoshana, my friend's friend, to tell her the ongoing surgical and medical news of our friend. 
With my Tiferet, my love for friend, I have empathy and compassion. Empathy because I, too, have had similar surgery. Compassion as I would for anyone, and in Chesed because but this is a very dear friend of mine.
As Ram Dass said, "WE'RE ALL JUST WALKING EACH OTHER HOME."

In Chesed, in Lovingkindness, I try my best to be a friend, where friendship is needed, and has been requested. Sometimes there are imbalances, blockages, mitzrayims to cross in order to succeed in goals. I try to balance in Tiferet, in love the steps I need to succeed in being a friend during medical crises. It takes Tiferet, balance from me to get past blockages to help my friend.
~ ~ ~


© Joy Krauthammer 


All photos/materials in sites by Joy Krauthammer are under copyright protection by © Joy Krauthammer.
Permission by Joy Krauthammer, needed to repost/copy/reprint/use. Request in Comments, FB, or write/call personally. 





No comments:

Followers