About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

ANONYMOUS CHESED - day 43 CHESED sh b'MALCHUT

PSALMS OF MY SOUL
ספירת העומר

Kabbalistic Sephirat HaOmer day 43, 6 weeks, and 1 day of the Omer
Chesed sh b'Malchut
Anonymous Chesed / Loving-Kindness


     Mask Heart © Joy Krauthammer


In Chesed sh b'Malchut / kindness within fullness, we are able to give anonymously from the deep Sephirotic well.   Fullness in Malchut allows our soul's expansive unique expression of self.

Flowing through to Malchut/authority and expressive independence of spirit are 6 channeled Sephirot/character traits, that as humans, we embody in the Light of G*d.

Tree of Life Sephirotic behavior characteristics include: Chesed/loving-kindness, love, abunDance. Gevurah/strength, restraint, boundaries, limits, awe, judgment, severity, discipline. Tiferet/beauty, compassion, harmony, balance, heart, love.  Netzach/endurance, perseverance, ambition, drive, victory. Hod/humility, splendor, gratitude. Yesod/foundation, bonding, relationship, creativity, fertility, lineage, ancestors, descendents.  Malchut/sovereignty, leadership in a state of being, rather than behavior, and Shechinah/Indwelling Feminine Presence.

Day 43 = 4+3 = 7 = G*d's Holiest #
                     ~ ~ ~

Kabbalistic Sephirat HaOmer day 43 
Chesed sh b'Malchut

In today's energy of Loving Kindness within Authoritarian presence

It was a blesSing today to be able to serve in Chesed as friend to a beloved older friend. 
This friend never asks me for assistance, although I offer when I think it is needed, and I am turned down due to the friend's independence. 

Today while my friend had to deal with authorities who had been ignoring her pleas for certain needs to be met, she asked me to support her with my presence, and I did. I was able to serve as witness, and as guide. It was loving of my friend to trust me and extend herself in my partial care for a short time. 
All I was and am, was present for my friend.
~

This morning another friend who is not Counting the Omer, called to talk and cry, and showed gratitude for my enduring friendship.  Yes, I have been a friend, and no more than she has been a friend to me, extending her Chesed/Loving-Kindness in all that she is, in this world. In friendship, I examine my giving to make sure it is in the friend's best interest. Friend was right in the day's energy, and only at the end of our tearful conversation, did I reveal the Omer day we are in, Chesed sh b'Malchut.
~

Today I called another friend because every day we speak to each other to be supportive to each other in Chesed/love and kindness. We are blesSings to each other. All the energies of the Sephirot flow into Malchut to have us be the best that we can be in our connection to self, each other and to Hashem.

Yes, in this Chesed sh b'Malchut energy, I have been also befriending several others through phone, e-mail, snail mail, and in person. This is my character, yet on today, I acknowledge the reality of my being, accept where in the world my energy originates from, and I am grateful for the opportunities presented to me to "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" / 'Serve G*d With Joy.

~ ~ ~

I feel badly when I know that my presence and joy would be a gift to friends in need but they are a physical distance from me, but I don't get to travel all the miles that I would want. I feel badly when I know that some friends are in so much pain, that they can't allow others in. I do honor and respect that privacy. I am at a loss when a 'deaf' friend can't hear my words on the phone, even when I yell loudly (and my throat suffers). I feel sad that I can't attend every funeral and memorial. I am sad when I can't give physical hugs.

I do ask the Holy Compassionate One to embrace each and every one. And I am grateful.

I must watch that my loving-kindness is warm, healthy and considerate in a caring way, and helps to enhance the other's sovereignty, and that my leadership does not overwhelm another when trying to do the best for another in need. I must see their strengths and have them access them.

May the refinement work of cosmic cleansing that I do on myself during the 49 days of Kabbalistically Counting the Sephirat HaOmer help me to mamash/truly be who I am, and need to become. I desire to delete klipot/husks (negative influences) and again ready myself for Shavuot by strengthening, elevating and perfecting my midot/character traits.  
 ~ ~ ~


I find the Sephirah of Malchut more complex than others to understand, thus I offer teachings for you and me from A Lubavitch rabbi I have learned from over the decades. Rabbi Simon Jacobson wrote the best Omer book published 1996.
OMER MEDITATION with Rabbi Simon Jacobson, Meaningful Life Center
Reprinted with prior years' permission from Rabbi Jacobson. I am grateful.

A SPIRITUAL GUIDE TO THE COUNTING OF THE OMERFORTY-NINE STEPS TO PERSONAL REFINEMENT
Week Seven - Malchut

 Sovereignty - the last of the seven attributes - is different than the previous six. It is a state of being rather than an activity.

 Leadership is a passive expression of human dignity which has nothing of its own except that which it receives from the other six emotions.

 On the other hand, malchut manifests and actualizes the character and majesty of the human spirit. It is the very fiber of what makes us human. When love, discipline, compassion, endurance and humility are properly channeled into the psyche through bonding - the result is malchut. Bonding nurtures us and allows our sovereignty to surface and flourish.

 

Malchut is a sense of belonging. Knowing that you matter and that you make a difference. That you have the ability to be a proficient leader in your own right. It gives you independence and confidence. A feeling of certainty and authority. When a mother lovingly cradles her child in her hands and the child's eyes meet the mother's affectionate eyes, the child receives the message that I am wanted and needed in this world. I have a comfortable place where I will always be loved. I have nothing to fear. I feel like a king in my heart. This is malchut, kingship.

 ~
All photos/materials in sites by Joy Krauthammer are under copyright by © Joy Krauthammer
Permission by Joy Krauthammer, needed to copy/reprint/use.  
~ ~ ~

No comments:

Followers