About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

HUMBLE BLOSSOM - day 47 HOD sh b'MALCHUT

Psalms of My Soul
ספירת העומר

Hod sh b'Malchut
Humble Blossom

Sephirat HaOmer day 47
6 Weeks and 5 Days of the Omer = Day 5 of Week 7
Ways of knowing the individuality of the Sephirot pair.

Little humble blossom of Splendor. Great joy in the Cherry blossom. 
Appreciate your self for all you are, and know that G*d has you here for a purpose.

Hod/Humility occurs from recognizing and acknowledging the Divine in our lives, and appreciation for the gifts that we are in Malchut. Here we share the blesSings that we are, and give pleasure to the Holy One


The single little Japanese Cherry Tree blossom is absolutely regal. It is only a small flower in the bigger picture of the blossom bunch, the branch, and the tree, and the stand of trees, and the position tree holds at the lake surrounded by ducks, puddles, wisteria canopies over benches, butterflies, bugs, people (walking, painting, photographing, and fishing), and by wind, sun, rain, mountain and sky. 


The blossom is like me or I am like the blossom. Single ingredient in family and community and universe. All that I am, and that the blossom is, and combines the energies of all that flows into me; and into the tree. Blossom attracts and gives to the butterfly and photographers. I play my part in our universe "Serving G*d With Joy" (Psalm 100:2). The more I do mitzvot, the more I am driven to do spiritual actions, and have gratitude.  


Today is Sephirat HaOmer Day 47, a special number for me as the Los Angeles Local Musicians Union is # 47, and as a little purple blossom, I give to community and G*d by being percussionist musician.


How independent are we without nourishment, resources, and the Village Forest, and the Holy One? 
In Malchut, with what qualities am I blessed? 
In Hod I am grateful for all that I am. I am grateful for the single blossom.
Shekhina is the Indwelling Presence I feel.
Blossom is embodiment of Shekhina's presence on earth. She shines and offers us her all. 

Does it matter if the little blossom appears, or blows away in the wind, or falls to the ground?  
She is part of the greater whole universe, and I am in awe.

- Joy Krauthammer



Japanese Cherry Tree blossom
 Lake Balboa, The San Fernando Valley, LA, CA, USA, North America 
© Joy Krauthammer


Lake Balboa and Japanese Cherry Trees (Sakura)
 Lake Balboa, The San Fernando Valley, LA, CA, USA, North America 
© Joy Krauthammer

It happens that Day 47 today, 5773, is also Mother's Day.
I have gratitude for all the mothers, in my life, now and before, z"l
and for Shekhina, greatest Mother of all.


Single Fallen Camellia blossom
Japanese Garden
© Joy Krauthammer  2016


Cherry Tree Blossoms:
~ ~ ~
STORY ~ Moe the Turtle:
2 POEMS ~ Cherry Trees:
PHOTOS ~ Lake Balboa
http://joys-favorite-fotos.blogspot.com/2012/06/lake-balboa_1.html

May the refinement work of cosmic cleansing that I do on myself during the 49 days of Kabbalistically Counting the Sephirat HaOmer help me to mamash/truly be who I am, and need to become. I desire to delete klipot/husks (negative influences) and again ready myself for Shavuot by strengthening, elevating and perfecting my midot/character traits.  
All photos/materials in sites by Joy Krauthammer are under copyright by © Joy Krauthammer
Permission by Joy Krauthammer, needed to copy/reprint/use.  
~

No comments:

Followers