About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

OHR LIGHT - day 47 HOD sh b'MALCHUT

Psalms of My Soul
ספירת העומר

Hod sh b'Malchut
Gratitude and Reverberation within Shechina's Indwelling Radiance


Sephirat HaOmer day 47
6 Weeks and 5 Days of the Omer = Day 5 of Week 7
Ways of knowing the individuality of the Sephirot pair.

OHR
Following a meditation on the Holy Temple and being in the Temple Tunnel,
In Hod, I painted this Ohr canvas (including the sides) filled also with a Magen Dovid in form of a flower, and added feathers, gemstones and sparkles.

I had not painted with a brush since a few decades earlier.

After Counting the Omer for 49 days, and then away at a Shavuot retreat (with Reb Zalman Schachter-Shalomi), during Yiskor, in my mind, I conceived a flame from this painting, for my own use as a Yiskor flame when no candle was available. Once back at home across the country, I then used the visualization concept of candle to create the 2-sided "Memory Flame" card from the Ohr painting and Yiskor service. I manifested the cards soon after that, and in fullness of Malchut, I've been sharing the cards for many years, with people who have lost loved ones and are grieving.

Full OHR story: 


The Highest Metaphor of G*d's Expression


Ohr / Light 
Painting by Joy Krauthammer ©
~ ~ ~




Memory Flame
Yahrzeit & Yiskor Condolence card
painting and card by Joy Krauthammer ©


This card also is created in Hod, filled with gratitude for my received teachings. It contains the splendor of the Light of Hashem. Tiferet is activated with sentiments of compassion and in beauty. I was driven in Netzach to go forward and succeed with the vision of freely sharing also in Chesed / loving kindness. By hiring a fine digital designer to meticulously carry out my design, I used Gevurah for limitation, and Tiferet for balance.  Through Yesod / creation I had the card made as an offering from my soul, from Malchut / the best of all of me, to be given to those in need during mourning. 
~ ~ ~

Reb Zalman, z”l, taught us, 
while we stood on the moist green grass at the lake on Shavuot during Yiskor, 
to "hold your beloved’s, z"l, hand in your hand” 
and in their memory, 
"to feel and share in both direction: forgiveness, gratitude, compassion and love.”  

Beloved Reb Zalman Schachter-Shalomi, z"l, passed over after falling ill during Shavuot.
August 28, 1924 - July 3, 2014  (5 Tammuz 5774)

זכר צדיק לברכה, זצ״ל
May the memory of this holy person be for blessing!

~

May the refinement work of cosmic cleansing that I do on myself during the 49 days of Kabbalistically Counting the Sephirat HaOmer help me to mamash/truly be who I am, and need to become. I desire to delete klipot/husks (negative influences) and again ready myself for Shavuot by strengthening, elevating and perfecting my midot/character traits.  
All photos/materials in sites by Joy Krauthammer are under copyright by © Joy Krauthammer
Permission by Joy Krauthammer, needed to copy/reprint/use.  
~

No comments:

Followers