About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

FULL FLOW - day 49 MALCHUT sh b'MALCHUT

PSALMS OF MY SOUL
ספירת העומר

Malchut sh b'Malchut ~ Full Flow 
Sephirat HaOmer - day 49, 7 full completed weeks



How do I see this Omer Counting completion of 7 weeks in Malchut sh b'Malchut?


What is my truth in MALCHUT, the flow of all vessels’ energy through me?
Have I been cleansed with the flow with prior 7 weeks with journey fulfilled?
How have I reflected and connected?

Light energies in Malchut I have received flowing with integrity, intention, authenticity and Jewish values through Chesed, Gevurah, Tiferet, Netzach, Hod, and Yesod.

Expressed elements flow from above to below to receive and become ultimate expressions of character in the Tree of Life.
ALL the Kabbalistic energies are gathered in full that we hold, and encompass as human vessels created in Divine Light of Divine Presence Within Majesty.
Light of Shechina becomes unified, circulated, revealed in completion of circulation.

Receive fullness of flow through Divinity and send out energy through intuition.
Receive fullness of flow through mind and send out energy through wisdom. 
Receive fullness of flow through heart and send out energy through heart. 
Receive fullness of flow through hands and send out energy through hands.

I am grateful to have come closer in conscious connection to the Holy One 
in the 4 Worlds of Spirit, Mind, Heart and action.
For all, may there be conscious connection of greater healing, wholeness, and Oneness in our world.

I have worked to be free of bonds of enslavement (judgments, anger, guilt, grievances) that can keep me as prisoner, and be able to go into liberation and spiritual freedom, as a bat Chorin, and to have Yirah/awe in Hod of Hashem.
Much of my inner work in awareness is reflected through my compassionate actions, loving, and sharing. 


I'm grateful for the ability to Count the Omer. Thank you Holy One for this annual 7 week completed spiritual journey, preparing for Shavuot, 50th Day, 59th Gate and Mount Sinai and the Ten Commandments.  
Exodus 19:1-20:23; Deut. 14:22-16:17.

 Joy Krauthammer 


Sephirat HaOmer Day 49 Malchut sh b'Malchut

Describe your sacred vessel. 
Write, dance, paint, photograph, sing it, and let me know.
What is its form? What does it hold?
What do you embody in YOUR vessel and share?
How do you in all that you are, with Shechina by your side, serve the Holy One?
How are you a blesSing?
How do you flow?



Flow
© Joy Krauthammer 


Malchut Flow
© Joy Krauthammer  2016


In each Sephirah: Where Am I?
© Joy Krauthammer 


Malchut Fullness
Here I AM, HENAYNI, HINNENI
© Joy Krauthammer 


Tree of Life
River of Light ~ 7 Weeks
photo and digital paint by © Joy Krauthammer 

Art & Healing Through Creative Expression, April - August, 2015
Exhibit, American Jewish University 
Rare Books Library


Malchut sh b'Malchut ~ Full Flowered
  BlesSings
© Joy Krauthammer  2016

~ ~ ~
May the refinement work of cosmic cleansing that I do on myself during the 49 days of Kabbalistically Counting the Sephirat HaOmer help me to mamash/truly be who I am, and need to become. I desire to delete klipot/husks (negative influences) and again ready myself for Shavuot by strengthening, elevating and perfecting my midot/character traits.  
All photos/materials in sites by Joy Krauthammer are under copyright by © Joy Krauthammer
Permission by Joy Krauthammer, needed to copy/reprint/use.  


No comments:

Followers