About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

HARMONY IN EXISTENCE - day 45 TIFERET sh b’MALCHUT

Dear friends reading Psalms of My Soul, 

Very much I want to know about you, and who YOU are, and how your Counting the Omer is coming. 
This night becomes Rosh Chodesh Sivan, New Moon of Sivan and nearing the end of our 49 days Count, as we reach toward Shavuot and Mount Sinai.

Please leave a comment below (that I can delete if you don't want it published) or in Facebook. 
I know you are reading my Psalms, and viewing the art, poems or photos I have shot and shared. 
BlesSings, Joy
       ~ ~ ~

Psalms of My Soul
ספירת העומר

HARMONY IN EXISTENCE - day 45 TIFERET sh b’MALCHUT 

Kabbalistic Sephirat HaOmer day 45,  6 weeks and 3 days of the Omer 

If only I could be in Tiferet, as beautifully in Harmony and Truth in my Malchut world of revealed expression and relationships, as is this Double Delight most fragrant single rose, gift from G*d. 

Thank you Holy One of BlesSings for opening our eyes, nose, fingers, to touch this magnificent rose and see You, a fragrant taste of feeling in our heart.

How is your world of Tiferet in Malchut?
What is the beauty you see? 
What is your inner beauty?

There is the beauty of our souls that can emerge. 

I, too, need to clean off the shmutz, and let my soul shine.
Inhaling the breathe of rose, and holding that moment in stillness helps to cleanse me, and see myself, and our world with better eyes.

- Joy Krauthammer


Enjoy more of G*d's creations: 


Double Delight Rose
Garden of Joy
© Joy Krauthammer 

May the refinement work of cosmic cleansing that I do on myself during the 49 days of Kabbalistically Counting the Sephirat HaOmer help me to mamash/truly be who I am, and need to become. I desire to delete klipot/husks (negative influences) and again ready myself for Shavuot by strengthening, elevating and perfecting my midot/character traits.  

All photos/materials in sites by Joy Krauthammer are under copyright by © Joy Krauthammer
Permission by Joy Krauthammer, needed to copy/reprint/use.  
~ ~ ~

No comments:

Followers