About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

CROCUS - day 45 TIFERET sh b'MALCHUT

Psalms of My Soul
ספירת העומר

Tiferet sh b'Malchut

Sephirat HaOmer day 45
6 Weeks and 3 Days of the Omer

Crocus Bride ~ Harmony In Majesty

The sweet humble little crocus in harmony with the Earth, from its bulb in winter's soil, breaks through the hardened dirt, in rain, snow, ice, sun, as the first little close to-the-ground flower to let us know that winter is ending and spring is coming. In beauty, the crocus balances out the change of seasons. With compassion for us, it shows the way to spring time...  Little crocus looks like a bride waiting for her beloved at Mt. Sinai. 

Henayni, I am here. I am assured that seasons are unfolding as they should. I break through to what ever needs my beauty, my essence in the Light of the Holy One, to understand harmony. My intentions must be expressed in truth for new life.

How can I be like a crocus or a bride? When l've been dormant in winter, sleeping, without sun's warmth, how do I pick up my strength and life-force to break through hard ground, and in truth, to unveil a pretty face in harmony with the new season? How much space, leaving room for others, do I need to fulfill my place in the garden? With what compassion and beauty in confidence and authority, Tiferet sh b'Malchut, can I reveal my deep-rooted self after being hidden underground for so long? How can I be all that I can be in balance in the garden, mediating the 'seasons' of Lovingkindness and Strength, in the presence of Shechinah? 

- Joy Krauthammer



Crocus Bride at Mount Sinai
© Joy Krauthammer
~ ~ ~


Dandelion 
© Joy Krauthammer
Listening to the Sound

Joy's response to Chabad's Daily Dose 4-25-08


"The listening alone is enough to crack the shell of the egg." - R. Tzvi Freeman


The listening is enough to crack my HEART and The Compassionate One can enter in joy and laughter and light as I listen at this moment to Franz Schubert's sweetest Violin & Piano Fantasy; not only to enter from the crack of brokenness in sadness and loss where I have welcomed G*d's embrace, but from the crack in the sidewalk where drops of water nourish the seeds of the unwanted weed in my grass, the magical Breath-blown dandelion.



Visiting my children, Aviva and Brett, in Boston for Seders, I saw the Divine One's manifesting delight in the dirt. I saw the cracks in the earth where the tulips and daffodils were breaking through in G*d's glory. Home in sunny Los Angeles the ground does not get hard enough to create the cracks, so the birth is more subtle in LA. Our earth is not cold enough to "ripen" bright red tulips. Listen to the sound of the tulips shining. Yellow forsythia blossoms I also miss. 

Thank you Hashem for gifts of this Omer season. 
- Joy Krauthammer 


Click to read the original Daily Dose :   What Lies Inside
Please click on the following link to read the comment(s):
http://www.chabad.org/article.asp?aid=63530&showfeedback=true
May the refinement work of cosmic cleansing that I do on myself during the 49 days of Kabbalistically Counting the Sephirat HaOmer help me to mamash/truly be who I am, and need to become. I desire to delete klipot/husks (negative influences) and again ready myself for Shavuot by strengthening, elevating and perfecting my midot/character traits.  
All photos/materials in sites by Joy Krauthammer are under copyright by © Joy Krauthammer
Permission by Joy Krauthammer, needed to copy/reprint/use.  
~ ~ ~

No comments:

Followers