About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

SHARE In HARMONY - day 24 TIFERET sh b'NETZACH

SHARE In HARMONY - day 24 TIFERET sh b'NETZACH

Counting Omer 3 weeks and 3 days of 7 weeks 

Kabbalistic Sephirat HaOmer ספירת העומר 

SHARE In HARMONY - day 24 TIFERET sh b'NETZACH

Psalms of My Soul and photos © Joy Krauthammer 

http://sephirathaomer.blogspot.com/2015/04/share-in-harmony-day-24-tiferet-sh.html



With Kavanah/intention for my personal refinement of my Midot/attributes, I examine how I spend my day in Tiferet sh b’Netzach, wanting to illuminate my offerings in clear light and beauty, truth and harmony. May I have a refined sense of awareness of the attributes of this day’s energies. It is not only how I portray my self to the world through my Avodah/service, but how I also want others to succeed. I take others along with me on the Tree of Life.

I function well in Netzach/going forward and multi-tasking to accomplish a myriad of tasks. I want to do my work in beauty and harmony, and I believe that I succeed both in my music playing and sound healing for community, and in my current major art form, photography. I’m told that both joyful expressive forms shared with pure heart have people feel good and that pleases me. Within these energies I want others to heal and for them I create and send personalized Refuah Shleymah cards (or birthday or Mazal Tov cards). 

I hope that my actions can correct any negative thoughts or actions that I may have caused to effect G*d Above. I can work at preparing my vessel to be able to hold and transfer the Light that G*d brings down to us. A Kabbalistic concept accepted by Chasidism is that there is cosmic significance in our Counting the Omer, as Breslov teacher Yehudis Golshevsky reminded me this week and what I'd earlier learned in Tanya.

I purposefully add flower photos every day to social media's FaceBook to both reveal the Face of G*d, and to counteract world's much bad news so that others can feel more at Shalom, peace seeing my images.

I take groups out on "Joyous Nature Photo Walks" teaching them how to go forward with their own camera and to connect spiritually in harmony and beauty with themselves, The Divine and community. Others can succeed in Tiferet in a new way of "seeing, shooting and sharing” and feeling that success in Netzach. I may invite people on Photo Walks to submit their photos to albums so the beauty is shared further, in shul newsletters, and in global and United Nations program websites, i.e. World Water Day. In Netzach I am both consistent and reliable in planning and manifesting Photo Walks so people are prepared for a good time.

In the energy of Tiferet sh b’Netzach, an old friend listened to me this week when I encouraged her to register for a spiritual retreat this summer where she had never been, with a group she did not know.  In the spirit of harmony and balance and wanting her to succeed and be happy in this retreat, I took the time to examine dozens of workshops and teachers, guiding my friend in what I thought would be best for her so the experience is positive. I have done this for others in the past and the results were meaningful.

I hope that my actions reflect holy Midot and express my nature of B’Tzelem Elokim/in the image of G*d.

"All the world was formed from G*d’s delight. There is nothing else."  - The Lubavitch Rebbe

~ ~ ~


For you
© Joy Krauthammer 




Playing in Tiferet / Harmony within Netzach / Success
Make sure I collect my instruments to bring to retreats and events, and play in beauty and balance with other musicians to bring Shalom and joy..

Joy's Percussion 
Brandeis-Bardin
© Joy Krauthammer 


Joy plays
Crystal and Tibetan Singing Bowls
for Sound Healing, Relaxation, Meditation
© Joy Krauthammer 

~ ~ ~

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers