About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

BEAUTY and POWER - day 10 TIFERET sh b'GEVURAH

PSALMS OF MY SOUL   -1

ספירת העומר

Kabbalistic Sephirat HaOmer - day 10  which is one week and three days of the Omer
Tiferet sh b'Gevurah 
BEAUTY and POWER

How can I, with beauty and gentleness, live in love and giving, 
in the face of power and strength?
How can my compassionate spirit be supported by discipline?
How do I survive and thrive in an environment, not my normal space?
Why have I chosen to live in a space, that apears as a challenge to myself?
-  Joy Krauthammer

Japanese Cherry Tree blossoms, Lake Balboa
© Joy Krauthammer
~ ~ ~

PSALMS OF MY SOUL  -2

Kabbalistic Sephirat HaOmer - day 10, one week and 3 days
Tiferet sh b'Gevurah 
Rose Bud Beauty and Balance Within Strength

This red Rose bud holds so much magnificence.
Rose's strength of fragrance and full size is revealed as petals unfold to allow us to view most interior self.
With strong winds and rain, flower remains.

© Joy Krauthammer 

Do you allow yourself to be vulnerable in your beauty, and yet retain your power?

From where does my power come?  My strength comes from the Holy One.

~ ~ ~

Kabbalistic Sephirat HaOmer - day 10

Tiferet sh b'Gevurah

Tonight working within compassion to be useful to another, yet staying within limits of how far I can go in having my assistance be accepted.  At times judgemental of person, but surely with unconditional love. 
I am familiar with creating business cards, and know the style of other, so spent time tonight, late as it is, going through many hundreds of designs to cull what would be good for person looking for employment, so they wouldn't be overwhelmed. Spent time earlier helping to critique a new card design and fix. I want her beauty to shine through the card limitations.
During day today, I also spent hours working within limitations of designing an event poster on Healing, wanting beauty within boundaries to shine.
~ ~ ~ 




All photos/materials in sites by Joy Krauthammer are under copyright protection by © Joy Krauthammer.
Permission by Joy Krauthammer, needed to repost/copy/reprint/use. Request in Comments, FB, or write/call personally. 
~ ~ ~

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers