About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

TWO SISTERS - day 6 YESOD sh b'CHESED

PSALMS OF MY SOUL
ספירת העומר

Yesod sh b'Chesed
Kabbalistic Sephirat HaOmer - day 6

Two Sisters Bonding in Love

- Joy Krauthammer

My sister and I spoke at length tonight during the energies of Yesod sh b'Chesed, and I feel we bonded more deeply, while we spoke about our interests both from when we were children and now as adults, finding similarities. Quiet and active Meditation was one topic, and portals and painting with our souls, another, as well as the very occasional TV we watch which includes the same program. My sister encouraged me, joyous for me with successes I've experienced this week. (No violence for us.) 

I am grateful that she, too, is going forward with her creativity. This bonding bears love, support, and appreciation for each other. We counted the Omer. We live in separate cities and rarely see each other. We experience Chesed toward each other, unless times are emotionally difficult. Bonding tonight in Chesed is healing for me, for the times between us that have not been easy.

My sister, like me, grew up without a Jewish education, although we experienced Seders in our home. I am so grateful that my older sister went to two Seders. It must have been strange being at a totally Russian-led Seder, where Haggadahs are not even used, but the leader does it all himself in Russian. I'm grateful the Russians again invited my sister.

With whom do you want to bond more deeply?

JOY, Bird and Pansies Painting for Joy/me
 by my sister Arielle





More paintings by my older sister Arielle, z"l. 
Arielle painted these joyous images for me. 
She was so talented.  I hope she knew that I appreciated and loved her paintings.
These 2 Arielle sent to me in summer 2005 to cheer me when my husband, z"l, went onto life support. I see them constantly as they face me on the wall opposite where I work all day. 
As I write this for Chesed, it is the first Pesach that my sister is not here on earth.  For the prior couple Pesachs, I made sure that matzoh was brought to her assisted living home.
- Joy 2018  5778

for Joy by Arielle

for Joy the timbrel player by Arielle
Very sad as I gaze upon these beautiful paintings...



All photos/materials in sites by Joy Krauthammer are under copyright protection by © Joy Krauthammer.
Permission by Joy Krauthammer, needed to repost/copy/reprint/use. Request in Comments, FB, or write/call personally.


~ ~ ~

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers