About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

RAINBOW STAR IN BALANCE - day 18 NETZACH sh b’TIFERET

PSALMS OF MY SOUL
ספירת העומר

Kabbalistic Sephirat HaOmer

RAINBOW STAR IN BALANCE - day 18 NETZACH sh b’TIFERET
2 weeks and 4 days of the Counting of the Omer


Hippie Rainbow Mogen Dovid #1
© Joy Krauthammer 


Creating Hippie Rainbow Mogen Dovid greatly challenged me. 
My goal for today was to create a harmonious Mogen Dovid in Rainbow colors!

A computer trainer told me that it is not possible to make rainbows in Pages, an Apple app.
With Netzach/persistence, I insisted in Truth/Emes that there is a way, and I would find it. 
I have reached victory through my endurance in Netzach.
Took a week, but for today I asked the right graphics trained person and he taught me, and others continued to guide and support me.
After learning how to create unifying bars of colors, I expanded to diagonals, circles, and partial circles, and stretched them into shapes.
I had such a good fun time playing in Beauty. Felt like a kaleidoscope and being in a candy store.

I made the 6-pointed star triangles here a bit more full, and gave the star a curved drop shadow.
I tried to Balance the colors in symmetry, and where they lie in the star.
I chose the hues and brightness of colors that I like. 
I then reversed the color scheme, starting over from beginning. 
Here's are two versions of my Netzach in Tiferet
Already today I have used my Mogen Dovid Hippie Star to send greetings to friends.
That pleased them and me, too.

ENJOY!!
Please leave me a comment, if you like these, or not. 

- Joy Krauthammer

Hippie Rainbow Mogen Dovid #2
© Joy Krauthammer 

Thanks Nick, Stephanie, Jordan and Raffi, for your guidance!

What is the blemish I can repair in my internal spiritual work, in the qualities of Netzach sh b' Tiferet?

Knowing I was right the prior week when I initially wanted to learn Rainbows, I could have persisted in asking the trainer to ask another trainer for help. I didn't have to be a complacent person in going aong with what I knew was wrong. It is not that I needed to be 'right', but that I wanted to succeed in making an image of beauty and harmony, and being able to share it. 
Holy One, bless me to stand up for Truth.


~ ~ ~

Master of the universe, You have commanded us through Moses Your servant to count Sefirat Ha-Omer, in order to purify us from our evil and uncleanness. As You have written in Your Torah, "You shall count for yourselves from the day following the day of rest, from the day on which you bring the Omer as a wave-offering; [the counting] shall be for seven full weeks. Until the day following the seventh week shall you count fifty days," so that the souls of Your people Israel may be cleansed from their defilement. 
Therefore, may it be Your will, Holy One, our God and God of our fathers (and mothers), that in the merit of the Sefirat Ha-Omer which I counted today, the blemish that I have caused in the sefirah Netzach ShebeTiferes be rectified and I may be purified and sanctified with supernal holiness. May abundant bounty thereby be bestowed upon all the worlds. May it rectify our nefesh, ruach and neshamah (levels of soul) from every baseness and defect, and may it purify and sanctify us with Your supernal holiness. Amayn, selah.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers