About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

CHAI T- day 17 TIFERET sh b'TIFERET


Psalms of My Soul
ספירת העומר

TIFERET sh b'TIFERET
Sephirat HaOmer day 17

CHAI T

- Joy Krauthammer

Poems are birthed from little pockets in the heart of the heart of the center,
Tiferet she b' Tiferet, of the Tree of Life.
Your heart is the song of songs. You emerge from beauty and harmony, a bud from its calyx, a bird from its nest, from the interconnectedness of the Divine. And you spin the inspiration web from and to the heart of the song of the universe.

You, my friend, are having "Hi T" in Milwaukee but I'm teaching that day in the Pomona and San Gabriel Vallee.
In the honor of my poet friend, I shall rename my day, Chai T in the Vallee.

At that time in Tiferet she b'Tiferet, I am playing the crystal and Tibetan singing bowls in "F", in Heart Chakra to bring healing and harmony to the hundreds of women who gather.
We are singing songs of Miriam who crossed through the heart of the waters.


During this Omer season of Seven holy weeks of counting, I offer the women in Tiferet she b'Tiferet, a Cheshbon haNefesh, a counting/accounting for their soul.

I am presenting Simchat Chochmah ~ Joy of Wisdom workshops this day, and joyous that I am giving over to women on the heartiest of moments where love and beauty and joy, wisdom of the heart, are shared.

We mentors, spiritual guides, share with our students the importance of finding meaning in the moments (including seasons, days) of our lives and to "Treasure Each Day". Psalm 90.

It is Tiferet sh b'Tiferet. Sephirat HaOmer counting Day 17.

In Gematria / numerology, the day 17 is 1 + 7 = 8. Eight is the number, one past 7 (G*d's holiest number), representing bringing physicality into spirituality. Bris and Chanukah are the heart of the heart of the action, number 8's.

I hear that in some Jewish spiritual communities, on this day, people share stories about their spiritual teachers. This is beshert that we offer stories today of our mentors on Tiferet she b'Tiferet. On this day, I teach about my mentors, Savina Teubal, z'l, and Marcia Cohn Spiegel who continues to teach me about heart, and holding the spaces for where Tiferet was not in harmony, off-balance, broken.

The Tree of Life is not always a smooth ride.

Ask for healing, says Marty, for all who suffer, so wholeness can fill the spaces of the broken heart and we may be blessed to move along on the Tree of Life.

Shall we dance, shall we sing?

May we all be blessed to climb the Tree of Life, cleansing our blemishes, our cracks, for our continued journey in delight, as we hear daily for the 49 days, your song of songs, and we travel through the heart of the heart.


with love and joy.
.
TIFERET HEART by Joy © 
                                                         ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers