About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

HOD sh b'NETZACH - day 26 GRATEFUL within Divine ENDURANCE

Psalms of My Soul  © Joy Krauthammer 

Kabbalistic Sephirat HaOmer   ספירת העומר
HOD sh b'NETZACH - day 26  GRATEFUL within Divine ENDURANCE
Counting Omer 3 weeks and 5 day of 7 weeks 

Climbing the Rainbow with Froggie
Have you tried to climb any rainbows lately?
Do I know when to climb and endure?   When I have emunah/faith.
© Joy Krauthammer 

"Endurance is fueled by inner strength. Hod of Netzach is the humble recognition and acknowledgement that the capacity to endure and prevail comes from the soul that G*d gave each person. This humility does not compromise the drive of endurance; on the contrary, it intensifies it, because human endurance can go only so far and endure only so much, whereas endurance that comes from the Divine soul is limitless. Do I attribute my success solely to my own strength and determination? Am I convinced that I am all-powerful due to my level of endurance?” 
- Rabbi Simon Jacobson, © MLC (copied with permission)

© Joy Krauthammer 

What is relationship between Froggie and Rainbow?
G*d gave us the rainbow as covenant. 
Preparing for Exodus, G*d sent lots of frogs to prove Holy existance.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers