About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

ALL FLOWS WITHIN ETERNITY - day 28 MALCHUT sh b'NETZACH

PSALMS OF MY SOUL
ספירת העומר

Malchut sh b'Netzach - day 28
Tree of Life Endures ~ All Flows Within Eternity 


Within Malchut today, I sense the prior six Sephirot energies in their Shefa/abunDance flow through the Tree of Life, and especially today in this week's Netzach, a time of confidence and determination. I receive Shekhina, the Feminine Indwelling Presence of the Holy One. My uniquesness, my self-expression is manifested and revealed in many ways as leader, participant in life, as artist of life, artist of light.

Spent time with a friend today teaching her about PR/Public Relations as she is involved in a new cause, a new volunteer endeavor, and she needs to reach community and succeed in her Tikun HaOlam/fixing the world.  I have offered to do this also for another Jewish organization, a shul, and have given advice.  Ahh, and recently, for another artists' website I have offered my decades of expertise that has grown within me. I have studied and done this service for decades. It takes patience and fortitude and skills to overcome the challenges of publishing PR.

This is all on the physical level, yet, the PR and critical observation I share  in Netzach is for spiritual reasons in helping humans. I want others to do well on their path and I can be a channel to assist. Caring comes from my neshama, my soul, involving all my Sephirot, my attributes.

As a photographer, artist of life, involved in this week's "Ted Talks", today I have encouraged a young artist by publicizing her photo of me used in Ted Talks in Israel only 2 days ago; a lecture on  photography and transformative creativity. May the artist be blessed with continued recognition and success. It was because of being in Netzach/endurance that we succeeded in being involved in the event. All that we are in vitality-- knowing and sharing ourselves in spiritually renewed purpose, allow the Sephirotic energies to flow through to Malchut, 7th lower Sephirot on our journey, and be realized.

We can make a difference in our universe and help change life to what is positive, healthy and creative, saving lives and bringing joy. This is what is purifying as we are free, B'nai Chorin/Children of Freedom, and we travel towards Mt. Sinai and Shavuot.

Over the decades I have immersed myself in learning (and with an MBA), doing, actualizing, and sharing aspects of Public Relations work.  I offer my knowledge of skills so that others who hear the call to care about our world, its environment and human condition, can go forth in Netzach and with success.
- Joy Krauthammer


Malchut is the mastery over the spirit infused world. 
How do I/you in all the days of the week endure eternity, and synthesize into MALCHUT?
How can I be a better leader and teacher?

From where do I receive my strength 
to flow through all my Midot/character traits' energies to Malchut?
With Emunah v'Bitachon /faith and trust in the Holy One.



Tree of Life Menorah stained glass 
by artists David and Michelle Plachte-Zuieback
Lopaty Chapel, Valley Beth Shalon.
This Menorah-designed window is high and to the left of the Ark. 
Davenen with many minyonim in this light-filled chapel feels very good.
Years ago I purchased a pomegranate designed plate from these skilled artists,
and it survived the 1994 earthquake. 
© Joy Krauthammer 


Menorah Mosaic 
by Mariano Shulman
Kehillat Israel, Pacific Palisades, CA
Olive oil from the trees flow forever into the Temple Menorah giving us Light.
© Joy Krauthammer
"The concept for the menorah was to be between 2 olive trees and the background represents the desert and the water.
The art piece represents the gratitude and the Faith Sublime of the Jewish Families." - M. Shulman
~

Fullness of a rose in community with Divine vision toward the Rock.

Roses at base of large boulder.
Chatsworth
© Joy Krauthammer 4.27.2014

~ ~ ~

JOY IN SEPHIRAT HAOMER


~ ~ ~

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers