About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

GO FORWARD IN JOY - day 27 YESOD sh b’NETZACH

PSALMS OF MY SOUL

ספירת העומר

Kabbalistic Sephirat HaOmer
Yesod sh b'Netzach - day 27, 3 full weeks and 6 days of 7 Sephirot weeks
Foundation set Forward

Go Forward In Joy

Submitting photo of raindrops embracing red rose is a way for me to share my unique self in our world. Sharing the beauty I witness and wanting others to enjoy is one way that I create and go forward with my vision and actions. Early in morning before raindrops were soaked up by sun, I captured the beauty and moment. Made the effort to add red rose to the web to on-line photo groups and FaceBook.

What holy Sparks from the Holy One do you find, embrace, reveal, release and share?

What is the foundation of your creativity and can you return there?

Because I am a Gemini and have many interests, an excellent artist and caring friend Charles, last summer suggested that I "get good at one thing." At first I felt insulted by this mandate but then thankfully I took the challenge and I'm grateful.

For over a couple dozen years (since 1990), I'm a pretty good performing percussionist. As a visual artist, I used to be a very good potter and ceramics teacher in NY and CA (from 1968 - 1990). I fill my over 80 personal websites with my art. Since teen years, half a century ago I love photographing.

In Netzach, immediately listening to my artist friend Charles and going forward, I submitted my portfolio and was accepted into 52 Frames, an on-line photo group based in Israel. In Yesod, I birthed for myself a place to learn from and share, an established art community.  This has been a great challenge having a weekly theme to meet and to submit every week to 52 Frames album.  I may be the only member (of 200+)* using only a point and shoot.  (Years ago my best SLR camera was stolen when my home was robbed, and now I keep and use a P&S camera in my purse 24/7.)

* [Now 2016, 52Frames has over 600 active members in over 60 countries. I'm also an active weekly contributing member of Face Book photo group, Image Photography Group. and during Omer seasons I contribute my photos and art to a creative Omer Counting Group on FaceBook. I had contributed also to Huff Post's Omer Counting spirituality section.]

I also joined another FaceBook group, Caffeinated Photographers. I love it all; artists from all over the globe submit their photos.  Daily I learn from on-line photo schools, and it all makes a difference, and I've grown better with my photography. I give credit to my fine artist friend.

Nature photos: http://joys-favorite-fotos.blogspot.com/2012/05/nature-plants.html

This post is my 100th in a site where 100 is the limit to a page. I thought it was a limit, period, but I kept writing anyway, thinking the posts would not even appear. In Emuna/faith and ritual I counted, wrote and illustrated, and three weeks later, now, find that the posts in one Omer blog are visible, but may appear hidden. they are on the 'next' page.

How do I continue to go forward, and create, and post, sharing in joy the uniqueness that I am?
What can hinder or stop me in Netzach?

[Now for the last couple years, I create and lead Joyous Nature Photo Walks.  I took on the challenge to birth these Photo Walks in 2015.  I've created a course in learning to "See, Shoot and Share".  My passionate desire is to have others See and Reveal the Face of G*d.]

Enjoy and feel free to share my photos, and give copyright to the artist © Joy Krauthammer.
(Please give credit to ALL other artists when you use their art. Ask for permission to use their art.)

During the day of Hod sh b'Netzach, the day before this day, I was thrilled and grateful that a photo of me was used to illustrate a TED Talk in Israel with speaker, Yosef Adest, who founded and skillfully directs 52 Frames.

In Yesod/Foundation I am feeling the birthing of what was shared on-line in a live-stream talk. With Netzach/Endurance, I had to quickly fill out on-line and get back to Yosef, release forms for the photo of me to be shown on Ted Talk. I needed to get permission in writing from the photographer who shot me on the floor of an Apple store, while I was photographing the weekly challenge theme, "Furniture" and forward the release.  I had quckly responded to Yosef when he requested photos, and I had my Apple trainer shoot me ASAP. In Netzach I went forward and edited photo and sent it in along with my own scanned and signed Ted Talk release form.

All the pieces had to quickly and properly fall into place. I maintained Netzach. The Ted Talk was a success. I am delighted that Yosef chose me to be included in the project for Ted Talk. I've gone forward and shared the computer screen shot of me with real friends, and FB friends, photo friends and all the Creative trainers and Geniuses at the Apple store.  I've also shared the photos I shot of Yosef during his Ted Talk.  While the Ted Talk was happening I communicated to the Ted Talk team that their equipment needed adjustments. In today's cosmic energies, Yesod sh b'Netzach, I can feel good that the distance I ran to be prepared was fulfilled well in Foundation within Perseverance.
See photos below.

This all feels like Yesod/ Foundation for my going forward with "one" skill that I love, need to "get better at", and study and practice, in recognizing and revealing the beauty, the creation of the Holy One, and sharing G*d's mystery with community.

What are my attributes that bring me to NETZACH/victory?
What bridges do I need to cross? What do I need to understand?
Faith, Belief, Trust, Free Will, listening, voice, curiosity, exploration, challenges, creativity... 





Ted Talk
Joy on floor at Apple store
Yosef Adest speaker, Israel
Live stream, Ted Talk
screen shot © Joy Krauthammer 


Joy photographing "furniture"
Apple store, Northridge, CA
© Stephanie Smith


Raindrops On Rose
Garden of Joy
© Joy Krauthammer

Kitten With Whiskers
goes with Raindrops on Roses...
© Joy Krauthammer 


"There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action & because there is only one of you, this expression is unique. And if you block it... the world will not have it."  
- Martha Graham
~

"How will you offer what you are to the world today? 
Often it is less about what we do, than how we are with ourselves, others and the world as move through our day. Let the world have a taste of what would not be here without your presence today!"
 ~ Oriah Mountain Dreamer
~


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers