About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

FRIENDSHIP FOUNDATION - day 36 CHESED sh b'YESOD

PSALMS OF MY SOUL  ~  Joy Krauthammer

CHESED sh b’YESOD ~ Caring in Friendship Foundation
Kabbalistic Sephirat HaOmer  ספירת העומר

Counting Omer day 36,  that is 5 full weeks and 1 day of the Omer

http://sephirathaomer.blogspot.com/2015/03/friendship-foundation-day-36-chesed-sh.html

FRIENDSHIP FOUNDATION - day 36 CHESED sh b'YESOD

After some time, a friend withinYESOD, an everlasting foundation bond of friendship, is again in contact with me.

In CHESED / kindness I try to lighten her soul with my joy, embracing her.

My friend is blind and mostly deaf, but now with a cochlear implant, hearing is a little bit restored. It’s not easy to speak or yell loudly into the phone for a conversation, but bonded, I can be a friend in this way. We have a good foundation / YESOD to build upon from when we were both members of a caring, creative spiritual group, and had shared interests in joys of life and Kabbalistic learning. Both of us, purple people. I imagine most of her treasured purple belongings have disappeared in each difficult move, so I don’t ask about things. I know her beloved dog has died. I know there are loyal friends and I am grateful.

Today I tried to redirect my friend away from all her current complaints and asked about what was good in her life, now or then. I heard blesSings about song, prayer, and sister and lake and dog and friends. Baruch Hashem. These have been foundations of her life. My friend supported me when I was a caregiver, and I’ve been present in Chesed for her challenges during the overlapping 20 years. Ending each conversation with my friend we say, I LOVE YOU. What else is there?

How to sustain in compassion and vitality, a challenging connection, yet filled with Chesed sh b'Yesod? 



Chesed sh b'Yosod falls at times on Mother's Day.
Happy Mother's Day blesSings
to all those mothering young, old, large, small, well, ill, crying, joyous, creatures furry, feathered, or greens growing in pots, or grounded in earth, and birthed beauty, creative projects, healing, and sacred purpose.
Love, Joy

It's DOUBLE CHAI DAY!   YAY!!
on the TREE OF LIFE


Friendship Sunflower
© Joy Krauthammer  4.16.2015


Dear Rena was bonded to Hashem.
A favorite book I would daily read to Rena and we (Rena especially) would discuss was
Breslov's "Healing Leaves". Prescriptions for Inner Strength, Meaning and Hope, selections from Reb Noson's letters.


For more or tomorrow ~ please view the next day's OLDER POST Omer Psalms of My Soul.


All photos/materials in sites by Joy Krauthammer are under copyright protection by © Joy Krauthammer.
Permission by Joy Krauthammer, needed to repost/copy/reprint/use. Request in Comments, FB, or write/call personally.


~ ~ ~

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers