About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

HEART IN HAND - day 3 TIFERET sh b'CHESED

PSALMS OF MY SOUL
ספירת העומר

Flowers of the Heart

Palm Psalm ~ Heart In Hand
Published in Huffington Post 3/29/13  http://huff.to/11WEZG6
as "Heart of Hesed"  (Tiferet of Total Love) 

TIFERET sh b'CHESED
Kabbalistic Sephirat HaOmer - day 3
- Joy Krauthammer

How can you have more harmony in your relationships and bring beauty to them?


Heart of Tiferet sh b'Chesed


Heart of Tiferet sh b'Chesed
© Joy Krauthammer   4.16.2014

How do you share your heart in lovingkindness?
How many folds, layers and valleys are to be revealed and discovered
 in the harmony of your heart.

Today, Omer day 3,
 I celebrate the birthday of my 91 year old friend, Edith, who composts her beautiful roses (and veggies).



Hold You In My Heart 
© Joy Krauthammer

PSALMS OF MY SOUL
ספירת העומר

At the Apple store today while I was waiting an hour for the group trainer to come to my assistance (after I'd had my private lesson), I helped another woman student. Elana is a sprightly Israeli American senior, at least a decade older than I, and travels half an hour each way to her weekly lessons.  I realize tonight as I counted day 3 of the Omer, Tiferet sh b'Chesed, that today's mitzvah really fits the Sephirat HaOmer for tonight.

As I munched on matzoh, Elana brought her computer to where I sat and she opened her laptop and showed her family photos to me; beautiful children and growing grandchildren. I saw the military photos from when she had served in the Israeli Army, and her grandson had also served. Her grandchildren call her "Savta". At first, I didn't understand when Elana said she's lost him. I questioned Elana. Two years ago he died "from drugs." Tears came.  Then she shared another photo of them both sitting together and broadly smiling with light shining through their faces.

Looking at the happy photo, my heart deeply felt the sadness of Elana's loss. With compassion, I asked Elana, whom I barely knew, if I could show her how to digitally crop the photo and put them together in an oval matt, deleting most of the cluttered background. I would beautify her photograph and bring more harmony to Elana.


With my Heart filled with Loving-Kindness, I taught Elana what I had recently learned to do in a new program; and we digitally drew an oval mat around their faces, bringing them closer by deleting the rest of the excess photo. The Tiferet heart-space that Elana holds for her deceased grandson is evident. I am grateful that I could participate in the further bonding of Tiferet sh b'Chesed.

Only last week Elana and I spoke at the Apple store, and then sent creative heart-felt Passover greetings to each other in e-mail. With Chesed, I had admired her creative photo work.

I feel that the photo's home-grown garden tomato embraced in my hand represents my holding Elana in my heart, as she holds her grandson in her heart.

How have you with Chesed embraced a stranger or loved one?
~

TIFERET sh b'CHESED

2 Hearts 2 Beat
© Joy Krauthammer 

Two hearts needed to both give and receive compassion. 

~ ~ ~

PSALMS OF MY SOUL
ספירת העומר

TIFERET sh b'CHESED

Sooo happy early this morning; my heart is mamash so warm because my 5 year old Cutie Pie called me while on holiday on Omer Day 3 and told me about her dream- that I was visiting her in her classroom at school on Visitor's Day, and my sister was at another table. I told my darling granddaughter that her energies for the day are in alignment with the universe.Yay. This is Harmony, Joy and Love wrapped in LovingKindness. Happy Pesach.
I also told my Cutie Pie that energies are like what she may feel while she does yoga and chants in serenity.
~ ~ ~

TIFERET sh b'CHESED

Also today a note I wrote to the daughter of my beloved 95 year old friend Edith (on hospice) whom I visited yesterday while she was surrounded by loving family...
G*d bless you for being caregiver. Please know that I send you so much heart-felt love during this journey.  

By the end of today before sundown, in Tiferet sh b'Chesed, I went to say maybe my final goodbye to dearest friend Edith, surrounded by loving family. I gave her kisses, held her hand, stroked her, and told her how much I love her. I believe she can hear me. Told her my family loves her too. On this day filled with heart and  loving kindness, the tears flow...  Ahh, each year I talk to Edith about The Omer, and today I also did that. What beautiful energies today we shared. Heart and beauty enveloped by Loving Kindness.  Tried to bring as much harmony to medical condition as I could, as we all could, as Edith listened to the Tabernacle Choir, her favorite.
May G*d bless dear beloved Edith with a transition, without pain, but with ease, with Harmony in Loving Kindness. I love you, Edith.

All photos/materials in sites by Joy Krauthammer are under copyright protection by © Joy Krauthammer.
Permission by Joy Krauthammer, needed to repost/copy/reprint/use. Request in Comments, FB, or write/call personally. 
~


No comments:

Followers